Thursday, January 28, 2010

Papa, why?

Whenever I was in a problem situation, you would say, “ho jayega”. The two words were nothing less than a confirmation that things have been managed. They say when you say your prayers, God actually listens to your problems and helps you unravel them. Saying anything to you meant the same.

Be it mental, emotional, financial, or any other apprehension…you always guaranteed relief. But now, wondering - ab sab kaise ho jayega?

As I try and go to bed every night, my mind wanders to find an answer and understand why you left me alone to fight all my problems, and at the same time, entrusted bigger responsibilities on me. Do you actually consider me that competent and think I can handle it all? Or are you, like always, testing me, waiting to give me that comforting, sarcastic smile as I fail?

Papa, how will I get my answers to those unanswered questions that you have left behind? How will I ever pass in any test, now that you are not around to help?

Why papa, Why?

5 comments:

生日 said...

Govern your thoughts when alone, and your tongue when in company. ....................................................

ashimagarg said...

He is still there, watching you and will help you through your thoughts. He will be prsent in everything you do.

裕瑤 said...

世間唯一永恆的,就是改變..................................................

天氣晴朗 said...

快樂與滿足的秘訣,就在全心全意投注於現在的每一分,每一秒上..................................................

龐克搖滾 said...

Birth is much but breeding is more. 加油! ........................................