Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hits and Pits 2007

The last three months of 2007 saw me really busy, so damn busy that even my blog felt neglected. I promise to give it more time this year.

There was a lot of action in the year we just said goodbye to. Here is my list of hits and pits for the year that was...well great!! (the list of pits is far too small)

HITS
Happier me
Getting closer to my dream

Rediscovering Anuj
Maulik’s birthday party
Papa at Satyakiran, Abby at Microsoft, Anuj at Genpact, Me at HT
Trip to Bodhisatva with Keane friends and to Haridwar with papa-beta
Guddu and Sakshi’s shaadi
Makeover of the Sonipat house
Friends at Keane and my farewell lunch at Red Hot Café
First Diwali in Gurgaon

The Jaipur Trip
Attending Ramdevji’s camp + ayurvedic sessions during a 15 day break at Sonipat
Losing a few kilos
Welcoming 2008 at Odyssey with Maulik!!! (my first ever visit to a disc)

PITS
Lalit bhaiya's demise
Lalita’s leaving us (God bless you)
Trial run with 5 maids
Gaining a few kilos
Life getting busier

1 comment:

Abby said...

HITS
Losing a few kilos

PITS
Gaining a few kilos

Looks like it ended all even at the end of the year...